Welcome to AtlantaLuxuryHomes.com Luxury Home Search!
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
842 Holland Road, Powder Springs
CUSTOM HOME, ORIGINAL OWNER. ENJOY PEACE AND QUIET WITH NATURE FROM PORCH SWINGS. ALL LARGE ROOMS,HARDWOOD FLOORING, FRENCH DOORS, STAIN GLASS WINDOW, SKYLIGHT, BUILT-IN BOOKSHELVES, POCKET DOOR, TILE BATHS, EXTRA LARGE BONUS AND HUGE WALK-IN ATTIC. BASEMENT HAS GARAGE DOOR, WORK SHOP WITH EXHAUST FAN. 7+ WOODED ACRES.
- MLS® #6008663
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,064
- SqFt SourceTax Record
- Year Built1981
- Parking2 Car Garage, Attached, Auto Garage Door, Driveway
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Front Porch
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Rm-Pool/Tennis, Sloped, Steep, Wooded
- Address842 Holland Road
- Area74 - Cobb-West
- CityPowder Springs
- Zip Code30127
- InteriorBookcases, Cathedral Ceiling, Entrance Foyer, Hardwood Floors, Rear Stairs, Skylights, Walk-In Closet(s), Wall/Wall Carpet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Elec Ovn/Rng/Ctop, Refrigerator, Smoke/Fire Alarm
- CoolingCeiling Fans, Window Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesIn Great/Fam Room
- Stories2 Stories
- MiddleLost Mountain
Listing Provided Courtesy Of: ATLANTA COMMUNITIES.
Listings on this website come from the FMLS IDX Compilation and may be held by brokerage firms other than the owner of this website. The listing brokerage is identified in any listing details. Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. If you believe any FMLS listing contains material that infringes your copyrighted work, please click here to review our DMCA policy and learn how to submit a takedown request. © 2018 FMLS
For issues regarding this website (and/or listing search engine, as applicable) please contact Real Estate Webmasters - 250-753-9893
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2018 at 7:30am EDT.