Just Listed! Home on 7 Acres in Prime East Cobb Location!
Absolutely stunning 7-acres in prime East Cobb location – Welcome to Stoney Creek! Privacy abounds with this beautiful estate, surrounded by two creeks, enormous boulders, and century-old Beech trees. Make your way down the winding, wooded driveway to an expansive home, featuring 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, office, and upstairs balcony.
The main house features:
· Large family room with cherry paneling and masonry fireplace.
· Formal dining room, two-story solarium with fireplace and antique mantel
· Chef’s kitchen with Subzero fridge, granite counters, double ovens, double sink + vegetable sink, walk-in pantry, keeping area and masonry fireplace
· Oversized laundry room / Mother’s office area with cabinetry
· Main floor bedroom with sitting room, full bath with antique claw-foot tub & pedestal sink
· Four bedrooms plus office upstairs, each bedroom with private bathroom
· Master Suite is upstairs and features sitting room with masonry fireplace, marble floors in bathroom, steam shower, vintage tub, and walk-in closet
· Pella wood windows
· Velux skylights in solarium
· ¾ inch oak hardwood floors
· Many lead glass windows
· 6-panel wood doors throughout with solid brass doorknobs
· 3-car garage with stone breezeway & large workshop area, plus boat storage with side driveway below the main garage
· Driveway access of both Little Willeo Road and Willow Point Parkway
Guest apartment above the garage has a kitchenette and 6th full bathroom.
This home also features a heated pool, hot-tub, screened porch, many stone walkways & patios, heated dog house (yes, heated!), and multiple levels of fencing. The ground on this home are simply breathtaking, with pecan trees, beech trees, dogwoods, azaleas, ivy ground over, open pasture, 2 creeks, 3 bridges, not to mention a tennis court and gazebo!
Prime East Cobb location is minutes from any kind of shopping and dining you can think of, and sitting in the midst of some of the state’s best public schools: Mount Bethel Elementary, Dickerson Middle, and Walton High School.
Get more details here: http://1636littlewilleoroad.com